X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prem Paradise Season 2 - A Place To Discuss About The Season 2 Episodes

Dear friends,

https://www.ipeforum.com/forum/india...-be-a-season-2

I hope some of you had already seen the above thread which was a discussion on whether to start the second season for Prem Paradise.

Well, today we would like to thank all of you who had participated in the discussion and shared your opinion no matter how short it was.

So this August 15, we are launching the exciting season 2 of Prem Paradise on www.indiansexstories.net

And for those who haven't read Prem Paradise season 1, here is the link to all the episodes published so far.
    Last edited by Rishma; 25-08-17, 06:33 PM.

Read both parts---hoping the tempo builds up where it makes it very exciting when all floors of prem paradise are having sex

Comment

Originally posted by slinger View Post
      Read both parts---hoping the tempo builds up where it makes it very exciting when all floors of prem paradise are having sex
      Hi Slinger, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Hi everyone, we would appreciate your valuable opinion on the stories published in the second season of Prem Paradise. This will help the author to improve the quality and standard of the stories and make it even better.

So if you have any feedback, please post below. The author of the series will be checking this thread often.

Comment

So guys, we have a new episode released - "Prem Paradise Season 2 Episode 4: Penthouse Perversion"

Waiting for your feedback!

Comment

It's not upto season 1 yet, but it is at initial stages. It will build up ...

Comment

Try to create a comic of Prem paradise as it would be very horny and worth reading

Comment

• Rishma
                Rishma commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that's a good suggestion! Thanks, Vinni. Once the current series has gained enough popularity, we will surely think about this.

Hey, i am new here, can any one tell me how can i read prem paradise season 1??

Comment

Please create a comic series. Because that will be very visual and horny.

Comment

This is the best series. I read it regularly.. i keel waiting for tuesdays and fridays. But now the stories are posted a day later. Please keep posting on time.

Comment

I do like the new stories and the whole new season but this season doesn't arouse me as much as the first one did I used to fap for the 1st season but ain't in the mood for the second plzzz could u improve my humble request

Comment

Why did u delay the release of the 9th one. I had just joined the group last week and was super excited from monday itself.. Whatever its too sexy..too much fun..thanks.

Comment

9th episode?? Its friday and still not posted.. plz do it asap..

Comment

Should include some episodes of Kiran and Reddy and you should work on your app also

Comment

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, since we were not getting enough response for the Prem Paradise Season 2 episodes so far from the ISS audience, we had to reduce the number of published episodes to one per week. Every new episode of Prem Paradise S2 will be published on Fridays without any delay. We will be reconsidering the frequency once there is an improvement in the current situation of readership.

Comment

Working...
                          X